Job no: 498273
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for experienced Dewatering Technician to join our mining team. We have 4 owner operated mine sites spread throughout the goldfields and Pilbara region. A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years across iron ore and lithium.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What MRL Offers
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Industry-leading food provided in Village
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- At least 2 years’ experience with Open pit dewatering experience with submersible and surface pumping units and associated equipment.
- IT Loader, Excavator and Dogman tickets
- Current Australian HR driver's licence
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- Work autonomously in remote locations
- Must hold working rights in Australia
The Finer Details:
- 2/1 roster, Days only
- FIFO from Perth
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend