Field Service - HD Fitters and Auto Electricians
Job no: 498296
Work type: Casual, Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
MRL is offering a unique opportunity in our Field Service Division with for elite HD Fitters and Auto Electricians to join our team across our various mine sites. This role allows you to work within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
Unique Role Requirements
- Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Experts on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machines
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- A known leader
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Able to lead safely
- The right to work in Australia
What we offer:
- Market leading rates
- Flexible rosters
- A future that you can make a difference in
- Owned Assets that you can build your reputation and skills on
- To be a part of the latest in innovation within your field
- The latest and up to date training
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Great camp facilities including state of the art gyms
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend