Roving Trainer & Assessor
Job no: 498317
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Trades & Labour, Health, Safety & Environment
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to increased project requirements across our WA based sites, we are seeking an experience Trainer / Assessor to join the team.
This is a roving role for our Crushing division on a 3 month fixed term basis, with point of hire being Perth. We are offering either a 2:1 or 9:5 roster to the successful applicant.
To be considered, you must be available to commence immediately, and complete the entirety of the assignment.
It is an essential requirement that you hold the following tickets and qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- RIIMPO206D Conduct Bulk Water Truck Operations
- RIIMPO310E Conduct Grader Operations
- RIIMPO301D Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations
- RIIMPO308E Conduct Track Dozer Operations
- RIIMPO317E Conduct Roller Operations
- RIIMPO338D Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO377D Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO304D Conduct Wheel Loader Operations
In addition, you will be able to administer the following Nationally Recognised Training:
- Working at Height
- Confined Space
- Gas Test Atmosphere
- Front End Loader
- IT Carrier
- Skid steer Loader
- Dump Truck
What we expect from YOU
- Train and assess MRL personnel in the safe and efficient operation of Surface Mobile Equipment
- Deliver Nationally Recognised Training Packages
- Proactively engage work groups across a variety of divisions, to continuously upskill and train and development
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in a training and assessing role, within a busy, remote mining environment is crucial
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy with experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio
- Familiarisation working with Training Management Systems and the associated tools
- Desirable Qualifications and experience in Working at Heights, Confined Space, Integrated Tool Carrier, EWP, Cranes, Forklift
Shortlisting will commence immediately and MRL reserves the right to close this advertisement early if required.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend