HD Fitter| Diesel Fitters
Job no: 498358
Work type: Full Time, Labour Hire
Location: Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour
MRL's Asset Management Group is operational across our Iron Ore & Lithium Mine Sites as well as our Mining Contract Operations around WA.
MRL is a workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years across iron ore and lithium.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
MRL Owned Mine Sites & Opportunities
Mount Marion - Kalgoorlie Lithium Mine - Cat Ancillary’s & Hitachi Diggers EX1900 & EX1200
Wodgina - Pilbara Lithium Mine - Cat Ancillary’s & Hitachi Digger EX3600
Iron Valley - Pilbara Iron Ore Mine – Small team working on Komatsu Ancillary's & Hitachi Digger EX2600
Koolyanobbing - Yilgarn based Iron Ore Mine - Bigger Crews - Cat Ancillary’s & Hitachi Diggers - EX1900 & EX2600
Kwinana Workshop - Work locally in a small, close nit team and be home every night
Field Service Crew - Flexible rosters across the Pilbara and Goldfields regions
MRL Contract Mining Sites
These sites run the with smaller equipment and operate as crushing & load and haul sites.
What MRL Offers
- Full Time or Casual Positions
- Opportunities for career development
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Industry-leading food provided in Camp
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent once you commence
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Nationally recognised Trade Qualification
- Current WA Driver’s License
- Experience working on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Haul Trucks, Diggers & Ancillary gear
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting & preventive maintenance skills
- Must hold working rights in Australia
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend