Loader & Haul Truck Operators - Nammuldi AWT
Job no: 498390
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full time permanent Loader & Haul Truck Operators to join the MRL family at Nammuldi (Above Water Table) located in the Pilbara.
What MRL offers
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights + much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs!
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
- Dump Truck Operations (CAT 789) - hauling transitional iron ore from the transitional pad to the ROM as well as other tasks required under the direction of the supervisor
- Loader Operations (CAT 992 & 994) – loading trucks with the 994 and direct tipping into the crusher with the 992
- Paddock dumping on the ROM
- Assist maintenance workers with maintenance and servicing of plant and equipment or other tasks as required
- Ensure production targets are achieved whilst complying with all company safety requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Nationally recognised RII Statements of Attainment for Haul Truck & Loader (mandatory)
- Current and valid Driver's License as well as full working rights within Australia (mandatory)
- Current and valid RIO Tinto inductions (highly desirable)
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable within 2 years)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
Details & Benefits
- Permanent positions with an immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1-week day, 1-week night shift) with 12-12.5 hours per shift
- Tier 1 Client
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive annual salary + Super
- 10-minute commute from camp to site
- Great gym, pool, tavern, & camp facilities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend