Loader Operators (CAT994) - Nammuldi AWT
Job no: 498391
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full time permanent Loader Operators (CAT 994) to join the MRL family at Nammuldi (Above Water Table) located in the Pilbara.
What MRL offers
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights + much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs!
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
- Loader Operations (CAT 992 & 994) – loading trucks with the 994 and direct tipping into the crusher with the 992
- Dump Truck Operations as required (Komatsu 789) - hauling transitional iron ore from the transitional pad to the ROM as well as other tasks required under the direction of the supervisor
- Assist maintenance workers with maintenance and servicing of plant and equipment or other tasks as required
- Ensure production targets are achieved whilst complying with all company safety requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Demonstrated experience operating CAT 994 loaders
- Nationally recognised RII Statements of Attainment for Loader (mandatory) and Haul Truck Operations
- Current and valid Driver's License as well as full working rights within Australia (mandatory)
- Current and valid RIO Tinto inductions (highly desirable)
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable within 2 years)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
Details & Benefits
- Permanent positions with an immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1-week day, 1-week night shift) with 12-12.5 hours per shift
- Tier 1 Client
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive annual salary + Super
- 10-minute commute from camp to site
- Great gym, pool, tavern, & camp facilities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend