Job no: 498415
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Supervision
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from CSI
To support our continued growth at our Koolyanobbing mine site in the Goldfields, we are seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join the team on a 2:1 roster.
Reporting to our Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will require more than your average role. You will be responsible for the management and maintenance of all electrical systems site wide, which will include our crushing plant and infrastructure, multiple mining offices, workshops, bores, communication towers, and HV overhead power distribution lines.
Given the sizable scope of this role, you hold significant HV experience, including overhead HV power lines whilst holding a HV ticket.
What we expect from YOU
- Coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance of plant and equipment
- Promote cost control and positively contribute to budget and production targets
- Ensure efficient utilisation of parts, equipment and labour resources
- Collaborate with the planning team to ensure preventative strategies deliver high levels of reliability for electrical equipment
- Ensure all statutory work is completed and maintain appropriate records
- Participate in failure analysis to identify the root cause of failures and associated improvement opportunities
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Must hold an Electrical Trade License, and instrumentation qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated experience working in projects in a start-up environment
- Significant experience in leading teams in a crushing environment
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, with exposure to Pronto advantageous
What CSI offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend