Leading Hand HD Fitter | Heavy Road Transport
Job no: 498438
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management, Logistics / Transport
MRL is looking for a Leading Hand HD Fitter to work with us in our Road Transport division. The role will be full time on a 2:1 roster, FIFO ex Perth to our Koolyanobbing site in the Yilgarn region.
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- Competitive remuneration packages (plus Leading Hand allowance)
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Salary sacrifice options for interstate flights
- Great camp facilities including state of the art gyms
- Opportunity for career progression
- FREE Gold Velocity Memberships – enjoy breakfast in the lounge before you fly out!
- Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- A leadership background
- Experience working on Kenworth T909, T509, C510, Howard Porter Trailers, Boomerang Trailers, ISX & QSK engines, Triple and Quad configurations
- Exposure working with Toyota LV Fleet
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- The right to work in Australia
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend