Job no: 498461
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Goldfields
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019 at our Iron Valley operations, we are seeking an experienced Mobile Equipment Maintenance Superintendent to join the team.
Reporting to our Maintenance Manager, this rare opportunity will form part of our site based operations team, and will be pivotal in the optimisation reliability space, whilst overseeing operating costs through development and implementation of effective preventative maintenance planning, service and repair strategies.
Given the fast-paced nature of this role, the roles require someone with demonstrated experience working in an operations environment who is able to adapt quickly to change.
What we expect from YOU
- Ensuring maintenance of mobile equipment is carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety
- Oversee the planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks, and providing leadership and development to employees
- Leading process improvement and ensuring plant performance and team KPI’s are consistently achieved
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Significant demonstrated experience as a Maintenance Superintendent in an open pit environment
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Demonstrated safety leadership skills with the ability to create a positive safe work culture
- Strong maintenance background with demonstrated experience in developing maintenance strategies to encourage a planned maintenance approach
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft Office)
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend