Job no: 498474
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our growing Kwinana Workshop operation, we are seeking an experienced Estimator to join the team!
Reporting to our Workshop Manager, your primary responsibility will be to estimate, design and liaise with vendors as appropriate to meet our ongoing scope of works.
With a strong background in fabrication estimation, you will be adaptable enough to meet the changing needs of the business, whilst maintaining a first-class quality of work and customer service.
What we expect from YOU
- Interpretation and clarification of design requirements
- Develop a full understanding of both our operational and client sites to anticipate current and future needs
- Produce estimation reports to a high quality degree which will include comprehensive information on machinery, material and labour requirements
- Liaise with relevant MRL departments to meet machinery, material and labour requirements
- Quoting approvals and submissions within budget
- Develop and prepare work packs for the Workshop team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Trade qualification in fabrication and welding, or mechanical estimation
- Highly developed fabrication estimation skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work in a highly flexible, fast-paced environment
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including airline discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend