Road Train Water Cart Operator - Iron Valley
Job no: 498481
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for MC Road Train Drivers/ Watercart Operators to join the MRL family at our Iron Valley minesite. The purpose of the role is to be part of the Road train haulage team to ensure the wheels keep turning, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What MRL offers:
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and training
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Industry-leading food provided in Village
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts
- Endless $$$’s for referring successful talent
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience driving 18sp Road Rangers with Semi or triple configuration
- Previous experience operating side tippers
- Grader Ticket and Wheel loader ticket disable
- Current Australian MC Class driver's licence
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- Work autonomously in remote locations
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Loader Ticket and previous experience self-loading highly advantageous
The Finer Details:
- The MRL Trucks: Kenworth C509/C510’s (18spd) – Quad & triple configuration side tippers
- On Site haulage of raw iron ore from pit to crusher ROM - some self-loading
- Working on a 2/1 roster – 7 days/7nights
- FIFO from Perth to Iron valley
- 9.5% superannuation paid on all hours
- Full-Time position including full leave entitlements
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend