Field Service Superintendent
Job no: 498486
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Supervision
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth across the business, we are seeking an experienced Field Service Superintendent to join our Kwinana Workshop based team.
Reporting to our General Manager - Kwinana, you will be instrumental in the manning and mobilising of urgent breakdown teams, and ensuring our Field Service crew are adding value through shutdowns, annual leave coverage and special projects. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships primarily with our Maintenance Planners, site based responsible persons, and of course, our Kwinana based Field Service crew.
Given the fast-paced nature of this role, the roles require someone with demonstrated experience working in a high-performing environment who is able to adapt quickly to change.
This role will be based in our Kwinana Workshop, with standard work hours being 6am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
What we expect from YOU
- Develop high performing Field Service Crews for our scheduled fixed plant maintenance shut downs by providing hands-on, ground level leadership through effective shutdown planning and execution
- Develop, plan and execute scopes in accordance with quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Monitor and manage specialised tool containers, ensuring they are adequately functional, secure and ready for deployment when required
- Provide consumables, transport and travel and travel arrangements to properly support all field activities.
- Cost control and reporting of all Field Service activities
- Assist in the planning and preparation of site special projects and upgrades
- Coordinate urgent shut down repairs for all MRL WA sites
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Mechanical Fitter trade qualification
- Significant demonstrated experience in a Supervisory capacity leading large, mobile teams
- Extensive experience in rebuilding crushers, screens and other key equipment items
- Hold excellent communication skills
- Live and breathe a culture of safety, and be able to lead by example in all you do
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including airline discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend