Senior Reliability Engineer
Job no: 498492
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Based at our Kwinana Workshop, our new Senior Reliability Engineer will be a pivotal role who will work closely with our Planning team to develop and support the business strategic requirements across our Crushing business.
Reporting to our Engineering & Maintenance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to continuously review our Supply Optimisation Program’s (“SOP”), whilst also developing and maintaining our condition monitoring system. This is a Kwinana based position but will require you to travel to site as per project requirements.
As a self-starter with a demonstrated background working in a similar role within heavy industry, you will be able to excel in a highly autonomous environment, whilst also cultivating an inclusive and safety-aware culture.
What we expect from YOU
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Conduct performance testing, whilst reviewing trend analysis
- Develop and implement scope of work for build and repairs across all sites
- Monitoring and running of trials
- Review and monitor down time analysis
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, or other relevant qualification
- Demonstrated experience with at least 5+ years’ working as a Reliability Engineer in fixed plant mining equipment
- Highly developed analytical skills, with the ability to interpret condition monitoring information, and provide effective solutions
- Advanced level computer skills including experience with the collection and processing of system plant condition data
- Experience with PRONTO will be beneficial but not an essential requirement
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including airline discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend