Job no: 498623
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued expansion across the business, we are seeking an experienced Mobile Equipment Maintenance Supervisor to join our team based at our Koolyanobbing Project.
Reporting to our Mobile Equipment Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide effective supervision and coordination of all mobile maintenance activities on site. Maintaining our site mobile fleet, you will be well-versed in fault-finding and preventative maintenance strategies.
What we expect from YOU
- Ensuring maintenance of mobile equipment is carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety
- Oversee the planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks, and providing leadership and development to employees
- Leading process improvement and ensuring plant performance and team KPI’s are consistently achieved
- Provide mentorship and training to mobile maintenance staff, and ensuring clear leadership is demonstrated
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service, and the development of safe work procedures
What YOU will bring
- Hold a relevant trade qualification that is supported by previous experience within a mining environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to get the team to work cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend