CSI Excavator Operator - Nammuldi
Job no: 498634
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking full time permanent Production Excavator Operators to join our Nammuldi Operations (Above Water Table) located in the Pilbara.
As load and haul operators you will be joining with our existing dry processing and rehandle crews in continuing to produce excellent outcomes for our client.
These roles not only allow you to secure a permanent position within an innovative, and proud Australian company which has a strong growth focus; with CSI you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What we offer:
- ASX 200 Company
- Full-time positions
- Competitive rates
- FIFO from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
- Excavator Operations (Hitachi 1900) - Loading Cat 789 Dump Trucks in a circuit from the bulk ore stockpile to the ROM as well as other tasks required under the direction of the Supervisor
- Ensure production targets are achieved whilst complying with all company safety requirements
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Ability to understand and follow the daily instructions informing your allocated tasks.
- A commitment to working and engaging in a team environment.
- Nationally recognized Excavator ticket
- Experience on Hitachi 200 tonne-plus excavators or similar, engaged in production load and haul operations.environment.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend