Job no: 498641
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our training requirements throughout 2019, we are seeking experienced an Compliance Trainer to join our Pilbara based Wodgina mine site.
Reporting to our Training Supervisor on a 2:1 FIFO roster, your primary responsibility will be to deliver comprehensive training packages to the site, as well as providing support into the development and continuous review of our MRL Training Systems.
With previous experience working in a remote training role coupled with a passion for safety and training, you will be well-versed in current training methodologies, and be able to bring with you a wealth of experience to complement your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
The ability to engage and liaise with all levels of staff and management across a variety of departments and divisions will be pivotal to your success in this role.
What we expect from YOU
- Train and assess MRL personnel in the safe and efficient operation of Surface Mobile Equipment
- Identify opportunities to upskill SME Operators through ongoing analysis, and develop and promote production increase initiatives
- Deliver Nationally Recognised Training Packages
- Review all plant and equipment programs to ensure they are up to date, and meet current standards of operation
- Proactively engage work groups across a variety of divisions, to continuously upskill and train and development
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in a training and assessing role, within a busy, remote mining environment is crucial
- Hold a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Requirement to hold any or all of the following National Competencies in the operation of Surface Mobile Equipment Training Packages (RII):
- RIIMPO206D Conduct Bulk Water Truck Operations
- RIIMPO310E Conduct Grader Operations
- RIIMPO301D Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations
- RIIMPO308E Conduct Track Dozer Operations
- RIIMPO317E Conduct Roller Operations
- RIIMPO338D Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO377D Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO304D Conduct Wheel Loader Operations
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy with experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio
- Familiarisation working with Training Management Systems and the associated tools
- Desirable Qualifications and experience in Working at Heights, Confined Space, Integrated Tool Carrier, EWP, Cranes, Forklift
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend