HD Fitter | Koolyanobbing
Job no: 498650
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium. As well as owner operated mine sites, MRL also possesses industry leading crushing operations across WA.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join the MRL team at its Koolyanobbing Operation in the Yilgarn region. The purpose of the role is to be an essential part of the Maintenance team to ensure the equipment keeps running, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What MRL Offers
- Full Time Positions with New & Improved Salary Structure
- Fortnightly Pay & Superannuation on all hours worked
- Opportunities for career development
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts on tools
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent once you commence
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for at Koolyanobbing
- Nationally recognised Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Experience working on CAT and KOMATSU Trucks and Ancillary + HITACHI Excavators
- Ability and willingness to work on Light Vehicles & Gen Sets
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting & preventive maintenance skills
- Must hold working rights in Australia
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend