Job no: 498652
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support the growth of our Safety & Training Team, we are seeking an experienced Training Administrator to join the ranks!
With your highly developed administrative and organisation skills, you will be a self-motivated administration extraordinaire who enjoys a challenge and more importantly, enjoys being part of a dynamic team.
This is not your ordinary run-of-the-mill role and you will be required to provide support across our various business units, by rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
What we expect from YOU
- Working with others to find solutions and support the Training Team
- Data entry duties for the Training team, and wider business when required
- Scheduling and booking of training internal and external to the business
- Answering telephone and email adhoc queries
- Accounts receivable and invoicing
- Assist in classroom and meeting coordination and set up and clean up
- Assist in the development of work instructions and procedures for the Training Department
- Assist in the maintenance of training records in line with record keeping requirements
- Provide feedback to trainers on their documentation
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and company stakeholders
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative capacity in a heavy industry environment
- Highly developed organisation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and handle multiple projects on the go
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suites
- INX experience highly desired
- Coupa/Pronto experience highly desired
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend