CSI Store Person - Koolyanobbing - Ramp Up
Job no: 498736
Work type: DIDO, Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Logistics / Transport, Site Services
With a significant portfolio of projects, a well-trained and dedicated workforce, as well as a strong financial position, Mineral Resources Limited is set to continue with its success as a leading industry specialist in mining services and its associated commodity production operations.
MRL is offering a unique opportunity for a Store Person / TA to join our team on a full time basis at our Iron Ore mine site, Koolyanobbing.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a great team
- Stability in a permanent full time position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- DIDO - Drive in Monday, Drive out Friday from Kalgoorlie or Southern Cross
- Store Person experience is essential
- High level of housekeeping
- Flexible attitude and versatile in the workshop
- Willing the assist various trades
- Safety first attitude
- Forklift Licence Desirable
- Computer literate
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide.
To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend