CSI 3 MONTH CONTRACT - Excavator Operator - West Angelas
Job no: 498739
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Trades & Labour
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking contract Excavator Operators to join our West Angelas site located in the Pilbara.
You will be joining with our existing dry processing crews in continuing to produce excellent outcomes for our client.
These roles not only allow you to secure an opportunity within an innovative, and proud Australian company which has a strong growth focus; with CSI you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What we offer:
- ASX 200 Company
- Potential Full-time positions
- FIFO from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
- Excavator Operations (65 tonne) feeding a screen trailer.
- Ensure production targets are achieved whilst complying with all company safety requirements.
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Ability to understand and follow the daily instructions informing your allocated tasks.
- A commitment to working and engaging in a team environment.
- Nationally recognized Excavator ticket
- Experience on Benching in a production type environment.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend