Human Resources Officer
Job no: 498746
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Reporting to our Senior HR Advisor, your primary responsibility will be providing a high level of HR administration and HRIS technical support to ensure HR data integrity is accurately updated and maintained, whilst also providing a first class customer service experience to the wider business.
With a previous experience in a high volume transactional HR officer role, you will be responsible for reviewing the current HRIS systems and processes and identify any areas of continuous improvement. The successful candidate will possess high attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box whilst also being able to process large volumes of data.
With a demonstrated background working in dynamic and deadline driven role, you will have strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
What we expect from YOU
- Provide high volume and accurate HR administrative support whilst adhering to defined processes and strict turnaround times
- Assist with reviewing current HRIS systems and processes and providing input into continuous improvement initiatives
- Interpretation of HR policies and procedures, industrial instruments, and legislation
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably within a mining organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in in Human Resources, Employment Relations, Law or other related discipline will be highly regarded, but not essential
- High aptitude for administering HRIS systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to translate complex information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend