Mine Camp Chefs & Utility - Casual Pool
Job no: 498756
Work type: Casual
Location: Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Logistics / Transport
What YOU can find at MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking expressions of interest for Utilities & Chefs to join our Casual Relief Pool.
Reporting to the Camp Managers, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the food and service provided to our workers is of the highest standard possible.
What we expect from YOU
- Previous experience in food preparation for 40 – 600 people
- Previous mine site experience is highly preferable but not essential
- Provide a consistent high level service the MRL staff
- Experience with menu planning, budgeting and food costs
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Trade Certificate in Cooking (Chef)
- Current C Class Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests.
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – The best food and camp services and facilities you’ll find in the Pilbara, as well as working in a supportive, diverse team environment
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
Entrepreneurial – Generous hourly rates and genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend