Job no: 498758
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Our Training team are seeking an experienced Instructional Designer to join our Applecross based team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to our Training Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to work in alignment with our workplace Managers and Subject Matter Experts to design and develop engaging online course material for all areas of our business.
With a demonstrated background in developing and implementing training documentation, you will have a comprehensive understanding of LMS systems and e-learning materials associated with LMS, including a variety of additional innovative and interactive training methodologies which will engage learners whilst also meeting business requirements.
This role will also require you to develop and implement e-learning processes and procedures to ensure the streamlining and efficiency of all training requests, development and delivery is meeting MRL’s requirements.
What we expect from YOU
- Design and development of a diverse range of e-learning modules that will be used across the business
- Ensure training delivery adheres to professional policies, procedures and regulatory bodies, working towards training best practice.
- Ensure e-learning modules are integrated into our current systems to ensure training records are automatically uploaded into Intuition
- Build collaborative relationships with MRL Corporate based teams and site based leadership teams
- Liaise with Site Management regarding E-Learning needs, Processes and Procedures
- Regularly liaise with MRL Compliance Trainers
- Regularly communicate professionally with stakeholders with updates and expectations
- Follow well defined short-term tasks and instructions, communicate updates and target achievements to direct manager
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE and LLN) or Diploma of Training and Assessment (Desirable)
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a fast pace business in an Instructional Design role
- Excellent ability to build relationships and influence internally as you will work closely with stakeholders to develop bespoke content that suits the style of the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and set clear timeframes for project delivery
- Intermediate computer skills for Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint software systems
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Captivate, and/or HTML5, Articulate Storyline, Media (MP3, MP4, Video) and other file types/programs used for e-learning and performance support content development
- Experience with INX- Intuition will be highly regarded
- Familiarisation working with Training Management Systems and the associated tools
- Ability to create attention-grabbing interactive designs and interfaces that provide learners with an engaging and intuitive experience
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including flight discounts, health insurance discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend