Job no: 498760
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join our Wodgina site team based on a 2/1 roster.
Reporting to our Project Manager, you will play an integral part in the day to day running of site entry and mobilisations, payroll, safety and training related activities, and ensuring all reporting requirements are up to standard.
With a demonstrated background in site administration, you will also have experience working in a remote environment with a demonstrated understanding in site movements and travel requests for MRL employees.
What we expect from YOU
- Manage all site entry and mobilisation requirements including flights, bus manifests, accommodation and room and crib collection and rosters
- Maintain and manage the site Training Matrix, including development and management of employee training records with VOC’s and qualifications
- Ordering PPE and conducting regular stock takes
- Assisting with BAC completion and attendance statistics
- Manage all timesheet and pay queries, including leave requests
- Reporting on pit movements, load and haulage, fuel reconciliations and man-day reporting
- General administration duties including employee interactions, telephone switchboard management, ordering of stationery, archiving duties, and taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Demonstrated experience in a previous site based Administration role is essential
- Advanced abilities to communicate and liaise with all levels of Site and Corporate staff and management personnel
- Current WA C Class drivers licence
- Solid understanding of mine site operation and experience working in a FIFO environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend