Job no: 498782
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued expansion across the business, we are seeking an Enterprise Architect to join our Applecross based team.
The Enterprise Architect will work with the business and subject matter experts to document and develop the future design of MRL’s systems. You will be responsible to review and analyse technical alternatives, provide impact assessments, drive solutions and develop an awareness of architecture strategy and direction across the project team.
What we expect from YOU
- Establish a fit for purpose IT Architecture function within the company
- Define and manage an IT Systems Roadmap spanning the next five years to meet the company’s objectives
- Engage with project teams, business stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors to evaluate possible solutions
- Develop effective strategies to create and maintain awareness of IT Architecture across the project teams
- Support project teams through Solution Architecture consistent with the Enterprise Architecture
- Maintain positive relationships with third parties and vendors
- Keep informed of current and emerging technologies and their potential application across the MRL businesses
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of IT management systems and processes
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary qualification in an IT related discipline, Geology, Metallurgy or Engineering
- Certification in TOGAF is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in IT Enterprise or Solutions Architecture across multiple businesses, systems and sites
- Knowledge and experience in mining and processing technologies
- Ability to influence C-Level Executives and other key stakeholders
- Sound organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend