Job no: 498790
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
Due to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced Electrician/Operator to join our Mobile Crushing Stemming team.
Reporting to our Production Supervisor, your primary responsibility will be to operate and maintain the mobile crushing circuit to produce lump stemming for our client Rio Tinto.
What we offer:
- ASX 200 Company
- Opportunity for Full-time positions
- Competitive rates
- FIFO options from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
- Preventative and corrective mechanical maintenance on fixed plant equipment including inspection, isolation, housekeeping and associated reporting
- Work with the Planning team to improve plant reliability
- Operation of Loader and Skid Steer when needed
- Performing preventative maintenance on the mobile crushing plant
- Operate mobile plant – CAT 980H/K loaders
- Operation of mobile crushing plant – jaw crusher, screen, cone crusher, feeder belts and stackers
- Repairs to mobile crushing & screening plant, daily inspections, mandatory and statutory inspections
- General mobile crushing & screening plant housekeeping and other operational duties. Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- WA Electrical License
- Previous experience in mobile crushing/screening plant operations
- Current C Class Driver’s License
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
- Work Safely at Heights
- RTIO Inductions – Iron Ore Essentials, Lockholder & Personal Isolation Officer
- It is also desirable that candidates hold a skid steer loader, excavator, Front End Loader and Telehandler nationally accredited ticket.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend