Senior HR Advisor
Job no: 498841
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
We are seeking an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join our team to support our growing mining portfolio. This position is based in our head office in Applecross, with semi regular site travel as required
As a trusted and approachable HR professional, your main responsibility will be to provide strategic and operationally focused timely, accurate and consistent guidance across all areas of HR and IR, including performance management, employee engagement, remuneration, talent management, succession planning and complex industrial and employee relation matters.
What we expect from YOU
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Actively promote and demonstrate a positive and consultative HR service to the MRL mining business;
- Lead the effective application and interpretation of Enterprise Agreements, Modern Awards, employment contracts and other legislation
- Manage workplace investigations, redeployment, termination and redundancy processes;
- Lead and contribute as a change champion, consistent with cultural growth and change strategies;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of relevant HR services, policies and strategies; and
- Coach and advise senior leaders around all people related issues and initiatives.
What YOU will bring
- Ideally a tertiary qualification in human resources or a related discipline;
- At least seven years’ experience as an HR Generalist operating in a HR Shared Services and SME model within a mining, mining services and or oil and gas contracting environment;
- Ability to manage and engage a number of key stakeholders with the ability to work across multiple teams, sites and locations;
- The ability to work at speed with accuracy and make sound decisions;
- Be adaptable, flexible and resilient with the ability to provide continuous improvement initiatives; and
- The ability to travel to our regional sites for short site visits on a semi regular basis.
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options.
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years.
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities and exposure to a diverse natured business
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend