MC Driver - Road Train Operator
Job no: 498876
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Logistics / Transport
MRL owns and operates the Koolyanobbing Mine in the Yilgarn Region of WA. The MC Drivers on site operate Kenworth C509/C510’s (18spd) quad and triple configuration side tippers, hauling raw Iron Ore from pit to crusher with some self-loading involved.
This position is on a 2:1 roster, FIFO from Perth with options to DIDO for those living in the Yilgarn Region.
What MRL Offers:
- Competitive pay rates with Superannuation on all hours
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Opportunities for career progression
- Short, 1-hour flight from Perth
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent
This position has the following requirements:
- Experience driving 18 Speed Road Ranger with quad or triple configuration
- Previous experience operating Side Tippers
- Ability to work autonomously in remote areas
- Loader Ticket and experience self-loading is highly advantageous
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend