Job no: 498896
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Categories: Geology / Geotechnical
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support the drilling program at our new Kumina mine site, we are seeking several experienced Project Geologist’s to join our team on a 2:1 roster from Perth. These contract roles will run from approximately September 2019 to December 2019.
Reporting to our Senior Exploration Geologist, your primary responsibility will be to oversee and provide daily management and coordination of drill rigs, and assist in the design and management of drill programs.
With a comprehensive background in RC geology logging, you will be adept at the interpretation of geological results and providing detailed reports to the senior management team based on those results.
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project geology environment, within the mining industry
- Demonstrated experience working in remote drilling programs is essential
- Genuine enthusiasm to explore for multiple commodities
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend