Job no: 498901
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued expansion across our Asset Management division, we are seeking an experienced Asset Administrator to join our Applecross based team.
As a Asset Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to provide vital administration support to our site based Asset Management divisions.
This role requires a large amount of data entry so it is pivotal you are comfortable working in a predominantly computer-based environment. You will be comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and various databases, as well as being able to provide a fast, efficient service to the team.
What we expect from YOU
- Provide comprehensive administration to all site operations within the AMG division
- Data entry of asset Service Meter Units (SMU),tyre and rim metrics into Entire tyre management system,on and off hire asset movements.
- Load asset acquisition and transfer documentation; maintaining asset master directory and integration with CMMS.
- Roster maintenance.
- Purchase Requisitions for labour hire
- Daily fuel dispensed sheet reconciliation.
- Invoice reconciliation.
- Create asset history files.
- Oil sample analysis results.
- Warranty Claim Forms and Register.
What YOU will bring
- Demonstrated experience in a previous technical administrative role, where a high attention to detail was required
- Previous experience working with mobile assets will be highly beneficial to the success of this role, but is not mandatory
- High level of computer literacy, including the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to learn and take on additional tasks
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend