Job no: 498971
Work type: Fixed Term, Full Time
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
To meet the ongoing requirements and challenges associated with growth, we are currently seeking a Trainee Administrator to join our dynamic Learning and Development Team based in Applecross.
This newly created position will report to our Learning and Development Advisor on a day to day basis, whilst providing ad-hoc administrative support to the General Manager – Culture and Performance. You will form an integral part of our team, and assist with ensuring the provision of high quality development solutions to the business is adhered to.
Your role will be heavily involved in assisting the team in the organisation of our internal leadership program, assisting with data input and reporting requirements, and providing general admin support to the Learning and Development function including supporting with our apprenticeship program.
What MRL offers:
- A 12-month structured Traineeship Program centered around on-the-job training which, alongside formal studies, will help you to work towards achieving a Cert III in Business
- Mentorship from our Learning and Development Advisor who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- A friendly and diverse team environment
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Genuine career development opportunities on completion of your Traineeship
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about building a long term career with the company
- A commitment to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- The ability to work as part of a successful team with well-rounded written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who thrive in a busy environment and have strong time management skills
- To be keen, willing and able to learn a variety of new skills related to your Traineeship
- A minimum Year 12 pass in Maths and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish an exciting career path in a fast growing and dynamic company. If you think to you have what it takes, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for this position.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend