Job no: 499047
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
We are currently looking for Mechanical Fitters with fixed plant processing experience to join our team at our West Angelas operations.
These roles not only allow you to secure a permanent position within an innovative, and proud Australian company; with CSI you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What we offer:
- ASX 200 Company
- Full-time positions
- Competitive rates
- FIFO options from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
- Preventative and corrective mechanical maintenance on fixed plant equipment including inspection, isolation, housekeeping and associated reporting
- Work with the Planning team to improve plant reliability
- Operation of Loader and Skid Steer when needed
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crusher experience
- Conveyor maintenance
- Pump rebuilds
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Full Australian working rights
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button
and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend