Job no: 499055
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
What you can expect from MRL
Our newest iron ore mining project in the Goldfields is continuing to grow and expand into 2019, and we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join the team in Koolyanobbing on a 5/2/4/3 FIFO roster from Perth
Reporting to our Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide strong and clear leadership to our on-site Asset Management team, whilst also facilitating the development of asset maintenance improvement plans, developing cost saving initiatives and aligning the department’s strategies to the overall business goals.
What we expect from YOU
- Provide reliability and maintenance support across the site
- Review, evaluate and coordinate maintenance performance across the existing fleet
- Provide mentorship and leadership to Asset Management staff
- Develop, implement and maintain reliability strategies, initiatives and solutions across the site by identifying hotspots and opportunities
- Establish communities of practice whereby maintenance information and learning’s are shared across the business
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, or a relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- 10+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team, ideally within an operational mining and processing environment
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Excel and database management systems
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mine safety procedures and regulations
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend