Reliability and Planning Superintendent
Job no: 499059
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
About the role
We are currently for an experienced Reliability and Planning Superintendent to join out Asset Management group in Applecross. The role will involve the mentoring, developing and implementation of reliability and planning initiatives across the business, and ensuring the effective management of resources to meet the strategic and operational objectives of the business. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position will be responsible for providing support and advice on matters related to the management of mobile plant across the MRL group, including:
- Create and review asset life cycle costing in line with operational and OEM requirements
- Provide asset rate schedules as required
- Forecast long term maintenance commitments and forecast and resource requirements
- Work closely with Senior Reliability Engineers and Maintenance Planners to ensure fleet performance and maintenance is optimised to provide cost and performance efficiencies
- Identify strategies that are out of date or redundant to improve workflow and reduce overall operating cost base
- Develop and implement KPI reporting for each site
- Effectively review fleet reliability analysis
- Analyse plant costing and assist the financial team with the development of asset budgets
- Mechanical trade or tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical) desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in the mining industry
- High degree of computer literacy including the use of CMMS, Microsoft suite of products
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mine safety procedures and regulations
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend