Job no: 499076
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Health, Safety & Environment
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our training requirements we are seeking experienced Compliance Trainer to join our team. This is a roving role, and you will get to visit many of our sites and work locations across Western Australia.
Reporting to our Training Supervisor on a 2:1 or 9:5 FIFO roster, your primary responsibility will be to deliver comprehensive training packages to the site, as well as providing support into the development and continuous review of our MRL Training Systems.
The ability to engage and liaise with all levels of staff and management across a variety of departments and divisions will be pivotal to your success in this role.
With previous experience working in a remote training role coupled with keen interest in promoting safety, you will be well-versed in current training methodologies, and be able to bring with you a wealth of experience to complement your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
What we expect from YOU
- Train and assess MRL personnel in the safe and efficient operation of Surface Mobile Equipment
- Identify opportunities to upskill SME Operators through ongoing analysis, and develop and promote production increase initiatives
- Deliver nationally recognised training packages
- Review all plant and equipment programs to ensure they are up to date, and meet current standards of operation
- Proactively engage work groups across a variety of divisions, to continuously upskill and train and development
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Demonstrated experience working in a training and assessing role, within a busy, remote mining environment is crucial
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116)
- Requirement to hold any or all of the following National Competencies in the operation of Surface Mobile Equipment Training Packages (RII):
- RIIMPO206D Conduct Bulk Water Truck Operations
- RIIMPO310E Conduct Grader Operations
- RIIMPO301D Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations
- RIIMPO308E Conduct Track Dozer Operations
- RIIMPO317E Conduct Roller Operations
- RIIMPO338D Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO377D Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO304D Conduct Wheel Loader Operations
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy with experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarisation working with Training Management Systems and the associated tools
- Desirable Qualifications and experience in; Working at Heights, Confined Space, Gas Test Atmosphere, Integrated Tool Carrier, EWP, Cranes, Forklift
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend