Maintenance Planner (Mobile Equipment)
Job no: 499078
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
About the role
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent/Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure maximum fleet availability in safe and cost effective manner through the efficient planning and scheduling of maintenance activities for major MRL projects. Liaising with the maintenance leadership team, you will be will be required to generate forecasts and plan resources in order to produce accurate historical data for assets. Looking after major MRL project sites, the roles are based on a 9/5 FIFO roster or a Monday – Friday Perth based roster.
- Develop, implement and maintain medium and long-term maintenance plans through constructive communication
- Effectively minimise asset availability downtime and costs whilst adhering to OEM procedures, AMG Framework and MRL principles and schedules
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Monitor resource availability and allocation across areas
- Procurement, expediting and ongoing communication with suppliers and warehouse to ensure material availability
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between sub-contractors, projects team and operations
- Liaise with appropriate departments to address any proposed modifications to project scope, schedule or budget
- Trade qualification or tertiary qualification (Heavy Duty Fitter or mechanical Engineering)
- Experience with heavy mobile mining equipment and strong working knowledge of CAT equipment
- Experienced with Pronto Maintenance desirable
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting activities to establish maintenance development plans with strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge and experience with mining equipment
- Extensive knowledge in Asset Management principles and standards
- Able to plan multiple activities for remote areas with knowledge of logistical issues
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend