Job no: 499085
Work type: Casual, Full Time
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
The Payroll Team
Our Payroll team holds one of the most important functions in our business – ensuring that our workforce is paid on time, every time. We are sure you know that responsibilities like this can bring its own challenges, but it also means that there is opportunity to create success. The role will suit a team oriented person who is equally adept at self-initiating work and being pro-active in meeting time critical demands. Attention to the smallest of details is your personal mantra.
- Administering weekly pay run for the relevant company entity
- High volume data entry & validation for staff and workforce personnel
- Updating employee rates and personal details
- Administration and payment of PAYG, long service leave, superannuation and child support
- Answering employee and manager payroll related queries
- ADHOC payroll reporting requirements
Your Experience & Skills
- Previous Payroll Officer experience is critical, especially with multiple subsidiaries (3+ years)
- Proficient in SAP/ HR/ Payroll functions in particular time-sheeting and end to end processing of payroll
- Intermediate to advanced level excel
- Ensure employee records such as deductions, leave entitlements, severance and redundancy accruals are kept accurate and up to date.
- Experience or knowledge with working with multiple awards and agreements
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend