HOW TO APPLY
Your rewarding career starts here
Our exciting business growth presents many fantastic opportunities to get on board and carve out a rewarding career with us. We offer varied opportunities across our many business areas and sites, and we're always on the lookout for people from a diverse range of backgrounds who can bring value to our business.
The application process
- Apply through our individual job listings - the process is simple and only takes around five minutes to complete.
- You'll be asked to upload your resume, so be sure to have it ready.
- We'll ask you a few simple questions to understand more about your employment preferences and work experience.
- Where applicable, you'll also be able to upload your qualifications and appropriate licenses and tickets.
The assessment steps
If you've applied for a specific vacancy, your application will be reviewed against the role and assessed accordingly.
If you're successful at this stage, you will progress through the following assessment steps:
- Phone screen - a discussion with one of our recruitment team exploring your resume and suitability for the role.
- Interview - an interview with one of our recruitment team and line managers.
- Pre-employment medical or screening - if required you may need to undertake the Mineral Resources Fitness for Work process that could incorporate a Pre-employment Medical.
After this, there are some additional due diligence steps required to complete the assessment stage, such as reference checks.
Should you be considered successful, a letter of offer will be issued (online) for your review and acceptance.
If you've submitted your resume for future opportunities, we'll keep your resume and experience on our recruitment system for ease of access.
The onboarding process
This is where it gets exciting! If you've moved through the assessment stage, been successful in your application, and accepted your Letter of Offer, our mobilisation team kicks into gear and this will trigger a series of communications to make your onboarding process fluid.
- Various inductions aligned to your position will be issued.
- PPE will be ordered for you, if applicable.
- If you're in an office-based role, IT equipment and infrastructure will be coordinated and set up ready for your first day.
- Flights will be arranged if you're going to one of our sites.
Learn more about...
Joining the MRL family comes with a range of benefits. Quarterly cash bonuses, flexible working options and world-class working spaces are just some of the benefits you have to look forward to.