Mechanical Fitters | Fixed Plant
Job no: 498540
Work type: Full Time
Location: South-West, Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Engineering, Trades & Labour
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
About the role
- Preventative and corrective mechanical maintenance on fixed plant equipment
- Occasional operation of mobile equipment when required. Full training provided!
- Full time roles on a 2/1 Roster, FIFO Perth
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crusher experience
- Conveyor maintenance
- Pump rebuilds
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Full Australian working rights
What MRL offers YOU
- Established mining operations business with our owner operator sites and our mining services contracts
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and qualification up-skilling. Move between our MRL owned sites and our other contract operations
- Permanent opportunities with life of mine long enough to see out your mining career
- Access to employee benefits including frequent flyer points, salary sacrificing, novated leasing and employee discounts
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend