Job no: 499347
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success. The way we approach mining and commodity production is kind of different to the norm.
We operate on 16 mine sites throughout WA and NT. We have our own mine sites but we also contract to some of the biggest names in the industry. We’ve been in the game a long time, we own our gear, we have our own field service crews; we like to keep it in-house. What this means is that you get to join a solid company, with opportunity to develop. And you get to work on some of the biggest kit in the game.
MRL are looking for experienced HD Fitters, to join our Mining team, with continued expansion as well as internal promotions we are always looking for the next big thing to join our team.
- Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Experience working on CAT Dozers, Graders, CAT Haul Trucks and Hitachi Excavators
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- The right to work in Australia
- Ability to obtain or hold a National Police Clearance within the last 12 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent positions
- 2:1 Roster
- Competitive salary packages
- Salary sacrifice options for interstate flights
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend