HD Fitter - Tom Price
Job no: 499478
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
Join MRL and its exciting new project in the Pilbara with great opportunities for career progression!
MRL has just won the contract for a new project in the Pilbara and are seeking experienced HD FITTERS to join the team. These roles will be on 2:1 rosters FIFO ex Perth.
- Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Experience working on CAT D10 Dozers, 14M Graders, 789 Haul Trucks and Hitachi 3600 Excavators
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- The right to work in Australia
- Ability to obtain or hold a National Police Clearance within the last 12 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol
- Rio Tinto Inductions are highly regarded
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent positions
- Competitive salary packages
- Salary sacrifice options for interstate flights
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend