Executive Recruitment Lead
Job no: 499541
Work type: Fixed Term, Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
We are seeking a well-connected recruitment professional who specialises in sourcing for executive and leadership roles. You have an excellent understanding of the broader Mining supply chain (pit through to port), and you will be able to step quickly across the organisation supporting multiple differing business units. You could be working with our Mining teams today, but also supporting Crushing & Processing, Construction, Assets Management or Energy. Every day will be different.
The team is highly regarded within Mineral Resources; working together in close partnership with Hiring Managers to source the best people to meet our current and future business needs. The pace is quick; excellent stakeholder management a must; crystal clear communication is a given.
- Sourcing for key executive and leadership roles
- Providing advice and guidance on staffing requirements to business leaders and site locations
- Proactively manage talent pooling for niche and hard to fill positions across the business
Keys skills and expertise (about you)
- Demonstrated experience sourcing in a Mining related white collar role (internal or agency)
- Well established track record of delivery within Executive level and leadership roles
- A strong collaborative style with ability to gain and hold the trust of senior level executives and management
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; in particular communication, influencing and negotiation skill-sets
- The ability to work and thrive within a constantly evolving environment, and the flexibility to adapt & overcome challenges.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend