Relief Village manager
Job no: 499543
Work type: Full Time
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2020 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced relief Camp Manager to join our team on a Full Time Basis. Providing in house site services across a number of camps, ranging from 150-300 persons, you will provide relief Camp Manager for periods of R&R and leave coverage, supervising all current and new camp staff. You will also be required to be hands on in managing the day to day operational requirements of the village.
With a demonstrated background in remote site based village management, you will also have experience working leading and mentoring a team and poses strong communication skills.
About the role
- Effectively manage camps ranging from 150 - 300 pax
- Overseeing the dry and wet mess operations
- Coordinating all accommodation and administration duties for the site
- Undertake regular site inspections, and maintain relationships with the on-the-ground workforce
- Ensure the quality of service provided is in line with the needs of the Company and all regulatory authorities
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- High level of organisation with the ability to manage staff, whilst providing first class service to the client on a daily basis
- Experience working in a medium to large camp site
- High level of motivation with strong people and safety leadership skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend