Senior Corporate Receptionist
Job no: 499655
Work type: Full Time
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
Senior Corporate Receptionist
Our Corporate Reception team is at the very forefront of our customer engagement; your primary focus will be to manage and oversee all aspects of our front of house reception, as well as the provision of proactive support to office facilities and services, meetings and events. You will ensure all employees, guests, dignitaries and visitors have a positive experience when arriving at our head office and the New Zealand Consulate.
We promise, no two days will ever be the same. This role is very hands on and you will think nothing of rolling up your sleeves to get the work done. You will love the pace, variety and challenge of our dynamic work environment. Your background and experience in a similar large organisation will provide the desired platform for you to lead our Reception/ Concierge team.
- Oversee other Receptionists and Concierge to ensure front desk work as a cohesive and supportive team, whilst providing high level assistance for facilities, security and other ad hoc building access issues
- First point of contact for NZ consulate enquiries, including:
- Analyse urgency of enquiry and investigate further
- Engage help if required and act in accordance
- Daily log and monthly register
- Deal with complaints and emergencies in an efficient and effective manner
- Continuous improvement for all reception and consular duties to ensure resources are used efficiently and accurately and meet the needs of the business – including leading automation or system improvement initiatives
- Create readiness for reception and office impacts in advance of the office move to Subiaco, and implement changes post office move
- Coordinate new employee on-boarding – group walk around with new employees team locations, facilities, use of office machinery and evacuation points
- Distribute ASX announcements to relevant personnel in a timely fashion
- Provide general administrative support to corporate employees as and when required
- Maintain and order company stationery and staff amenities
Your Experience & Skills
- 5 or more years’ experience in a Reception leadership position or similar role within a large corporate environment
- Formal qualifications in Business or a similar discipline will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience using high volume, computer based switchboards
- Demonstrated ability in process improvement, ideally in the use of systems to improve efficiency
- Ability to successfully work under pressure with constantly changing priorities
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to perceive and analyse problems, develop alternatives and present solutions – strategic and critical thinking
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend