Job no: 499707
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Site Services
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. MRL's unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few.
MRL remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
To support our continued growth and operational success, we are currently seeking a Fixed Plant Maintenance Planner, to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at Mount Whaleback (Pilbara).
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Preparation, planning & implementation of maintenance schedules
- Interface the schedule with the site budget
- Forecast and scenario model on schedule of any proposed changes
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Monitor resource availability and allocation across areas
- Developing long term maintenance plans on an 3/ 6/ 18 cycles
- Procurement, expediting and ongoing communication with suppliers and warehouse to ensure material availability
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between sub-contractors, projects team and operations
- Liaise to address any proposed modifications to project scope, schedule or budget
- Monitor actual progress (at site level), compare to baseline and report progress and outcomes against schedule
- Attend management/ review meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous Maintenance Planning experience
- Previous mining experience within a fixed plant environment would be highly regarded
- Relevant trade qualification highly desirable
- Experience with Pronto, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or similar maintenance packages
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated individual capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent safety awareness with good housekeeping habits.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to carry out work instructions and directives to provide satisfactory outcomes.
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve desired results.
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the apply button below.
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend