Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. MRL's unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few
Mining Wear Parts is a leading provider in the mining services sector with a significant footprint in crushing, in particular.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will interact with external & internal clients, external & internal suppliers and senior management throughout Mineral Resources Limited.
You will be responsible for managing the income and cost streams through the business as well as all sales activities for the East Coast of Australia. The position will cover aggregate, mining, recycling, mobile/contractors, dealers both internal and external.
• Manage all sales and purchasing personnel across the East Coast
• Staff management, development and overall team leadership
• Set budgets for the business and departments and monitor and report against them as required
• Set pricing and agree to pricing as necessary to achieve targets
• Strategic client management
• Attend conferences and exhibitions as well as travel to various sites / locations
• Communicate clearly and regularly with the Sales Manager West Coast and company management
• Provide a detailed monthly report covers sales activities and costs across the East Coast
• Assist with technical requirements of customers and staff
• Manage a select group of key clients, to provide quotes, technical support and sales support
- A strong sales background related to mining or past experience in mining operations or mining supply services companies at a leadership level and with significant commercial exposure
- Formal training in Sales and or Business Management
- Current car drivers license
- Experience with mining related products and services is essential
- Experience in sales pricing formulating and calculating, budget development and managing finance.
What MRL offers YOU
One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
If you have a flexible approach and have a clear understanding of the sales process from first meeting to fulfilling a client’s requirements, to winning orders combined with excellent client relationship building, we would like to hear from you.