Tyre Fitter - EOI
Job no: 502809
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour
Expressions of Interest
We are seeking expressions of interest from experience earthmoving Tyre Fitters to join the MRL team in the near future. We have a pipeline of projects starting in the coming months and will be looking to commence interviews in June.
If you feel you’re suited to our dynamic, fast paced, high performing company, then register to join our Maintenance team to ensure the wheels keep turning, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
What’s on offer:
- Full time, permanent positions
- FIFO 2/1 roster
- Competitive annual salary + Super on ALL HOURS worked
- Industry leading food at our owner operator sites
- Long term job security
- Opportunity for career progression
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, tooling and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
- Cert II Tyre Fitting – Heavy
- Experience working with CAT & Komatsu mining equipment
- Current Australian HD Driver's License & working rights in Australia
- Regular tyre pressure maintenance and inspections of the rubber tyre fleet
- Input into planned works and tyre changes
- Perform tyre and wheel changes as required
- Regular pit / haul road inspections to assess and improve operating conditions for tyres
- Sourcing technical information from manuals and systems
- Adhering to company procedures and manufacturers specifications
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, register now for a spot in the team at one of our many contract mining or owner operated future projects.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend