Job no: 502810
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management, Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. The way we approach mining and commodity production is kind of different to the norm.
We have our own mine sites but we also contract to some of the biggest names in the industry. We’ve been in the game a long time, we own our gear, we have our own field service crews; we like to keep it in-house. What this means is that you get to join a solid company, with opportunity to develop.
MRL are looking for experienced LV Fitters to join our maintenance team. We currently have opportunities across various sites on a 2:1 roster, FIFO ex Perth.
Your main focus will be specialising in working with Toyota light vehicles, light trucks, lighting towers & generator sets.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive salary packages with 5 weeks annual leave
- Super is paid on all hours worked
- Industry leading food at our owner operator camps
- Opportunity for career progression
- Light Vehicle Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Experience working FIFO in an operational mining environment
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Telehandler/Forklift desirable
- The right to work in Australia
- National Police Clearance within 12 Months
- Ability to pass a medical and a drug and alcohol
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend