Job no: 502823
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Graduates/Apprentices/Vacation/Traineeship, Logistics / Transport
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
Backed by an experienced team, supportive Senior Management and a strong safety record, we are currently seeking a Trainee Storesperson to join our Workshop Team in Kwinana.
Our Kwinana Workshop is the largest facility of its kind in Western Australia, covering 10 hectares and employing over 150 people.
This is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career in a varied, hands on role whilst forming an integral part of our ever-growing logistics team.
This is not your ordinary Traineeship and requires someone who enjoys a challenge, enjoys variety and most importantly, enjoys being part of a dynamic team!
What MRL offers:
- A 24-month structured Traineeship Program centered around on-the-job training which, alongside formal studies, will help you to work towards achieving a Cert III in Warehousing Operations
- Mentorship and guidance from our experienced logistics team who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- A friendly and diverse team environment
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- Genuine career development opportunities across the business on completion of your Traineeship
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about building a career with the company
- A commitment to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- The ability to work as part of a successful team with well-rounded written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who thrive in a busy environment and have strong time management skills
- To be keen, willing and able to learn a variety of new skills related to your Traineeship
- A current C class driver’s license
- Candidates who are physically fit and able to lift heavy items
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
- Availability to commence employment ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish an exciting career path in a fast growing and dynamic company. If you think to you have what it takes, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for this position.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend