MRL 2022 Graduate Program
Job no: 502983
Work type: Fixed Term, Full Time
Categories: Graduates/Apprentices/Vacation/Traineeship, Training, Accounting & Finance, Administration, Asset Management, Communications, Supervision, Project Controls, Project / Mine Management, Shipping / Sales, Site Services, Strategy and Development, Surveying, Health, Safety & Environment, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Logistics / Transport, Payroll, Contracts & Procurement, Corporate Affairs / Community Relations, Design, Engineering, Executive, Geology / Geotechnical
Mineral Resources is a leading Australian mining company with a growing portfolio of world-class operations across mining services and commodities.
Founded in WA and proudly based in Perth, we’re the world’s largest crushing contractor, a leading pit to port service provider and Australia’s fifth-largest producer of iron ore and lithium.
Our aim is to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We have big plans for the future, which means continuing to look for the next generation of talent and agile ways to achieve great things together as a Mineral Resources family.
The Mineral Resources Graduate Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to kick- start their professional career with one of Australia’s fastest-growing mining companies.
This two-year program will challenge your thinking across a range of business functions, each offering immediate exposure to large-scale projects.
With ongoing support from dedicated Program Mentors, you’ll be well-positioned to grow a successful career in mining.
We’re pleased to now accept applications for the following roles as part of our 2022 Graduate Program:
- Graduate Accountant
- Graduate Community Stakeholder Engagement & Heritage
- Graduate Electrical Engineer (Renewable/Energy)
- Graduate Environmental Advisor
- Graduate Geologist (Mining and Exploration)
- Graduate Geologist (Petroleum)
- Graduate Health and Safety Advisor
- Graduate Instructional Designer
- Graduate Learning and Development Advisor
- Graduate Metallurgist
- Graduate Mine Surveyor
- Graduate Mining Engineer
- Graduate Process Engineer
Please note as our head office is based in Perth, this Graduate Program is only available to applicants based in Western Australia or those willing to relocate to WA to participate.
To be eligible for the 2022 Mineral Resources Graduate Program, you’ll need to:
- be in your final study year or have graduated from a recognised University within the past 12 months,
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold Australian permanent residency at the time of application,
- have availability to commence full-time employment in early 2022,
- be passionate about a long-term mining career with a desire to learn new skills related to your chosen career,
- ideally have demonstrated work experience in your relevant discipline,
- work as part of a successful team with well-rounded communication skills,
- be motivated to reach your personal and professional potential,
- have a willingness to work on our remote mine sites as required.
If you have what it takes to join Mineral Resources as part of our 2022 Graduate Program, click the ‘APPLY’ button now to submit your application.
Applications close at 5:00pm on Friday 28 May 2021.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com. (Please note applications cannot be accepted via email and must be submitted online.)
As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, Mineral Resources is committed to diversity and encourages applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend